Our commitment to operating ethically and responsibility is driven by our passion to leave less footprints on our land and more footprints in the hearts of our children and the community.
To support this we have identified a number of key aspirations that align with the SDGs we directly impact in the lead up to 2030.
We will also continue working with our team, community and out stakeholders to explore how we can also contribute to the SDGs that we indirectly impact.
- Promote and maintain a work life balance for our team
- Create an environment that supports and grows mindsets
- Provide hands-on learning that extends past the classroom into real-world problems and solutions
- Provide women rewarding opportunities
- Provide an environment that encourages work/life balance.
- Partner with other social enterprises
- Ensure all partnerships are ethical in their approach to business
- We will maintain to see and reward the value and skill of a person has regardless gender, colour or faith.
- Sustainable value chain
- Facilitate purposeful development
- Become an enabler of circular economy
- Continue to reduce our carbon footprints
- Continue to offer solutions for business to reduce their textile waste
- Partner ethically with our team, clients, communities, suppliers and government bodies to achieve and deliver sustainable service and products.