Why use fabric to wrap gifts? We have three good reasons
- Fabric more malleable and can be used without fear of tearing and is easier to use when wrapping even the most awkward-shaped gifts.
- Fabric can be used many times over while maintaining its original look
- If every Australian wrapped one small gift with a fabric wrap over Christmas, we will save enough paper to stretch from Perth to Auckland*
Our gift wrapping has been carefully created from reclaimed fabric ensuring that we are saving trees and reducing landfill.
– Extra Small 28 x 37cm – Suitable for wrapping small boxes such as wallets or watches
– Small 40 x 50cm – Suitable to wrap books, small boxes or small toys
– Medium 50 x 50cm – Suitable to wrap books, small boxes or small toys
– Large 60cm x 60cm – suitable to wrap boxes to a maximum of 20x20x18cm, toys or a bottle of wine.
Like to help save the planet and have items that you would like to repurpose?
Let us know and we can work with you, to give your favorite items a new life.
Reclaimed Fabric: Sourced here in Australia from new and used textile products. To help reduce fabric sent to landfill or shipped overseas. We sanitize textiles that have had passed life. And stains or imperfections are avoided in the construction process. By purchasing this product you have helped reduce carbon footprints and/or landfills.
Note: Our products are hand made and small imperfections/differences in shape, size, and colour may occur. We believe the most sustainable business practice is to maintain low stock levels. Ensuring each of our handcrafted products finds a home.
Postage: A tricky small business balancing act. Our little shop contains many products in all different shapes and sizes. We currently have postage set at $10 flat rate in Australia Wide. For the smaller items, we recommend you browse our store to find other ReFashioned items such as our Batik Painting Kits.
Plastic-free Shipping: All orders are shipped plastic-free using a compostable mailing bag. Even the address sticker is compostable! We endeavor to dispatch orders within 12-24hrs. *Timing may vary for regional areas
Fundraising with Purpose: When purchased through an affiliate link 50% of proceeds go directly to the organisation you’re supporting. The remainder goes to cover costs, including textile recycling & funding our school Fundraising with Purpose program.
*Calculations based on a 2017 study finding that Australians use 1500,000km of wrapping paper (an average 8m per person) per Christmas